Red sauce pasta is easy to make and healthy, delicious. some people think its not easy. but today i want to show you how you make a red sauce pasta with simple steps.
Serves: for two to three people
- 3 to 4 cup of pasta (any)
- 2 to 3 tbsp of olive oil
- maggie masala
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 to 2 capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup of finely chopped onion
- 2 tomato
- 1 tbsp butter. you can use also Ghee.
- 1 tbsp oregano
- freshly crushed pepper for garnish
How to make the recipe:
- firstly wash your hand purely.
- take a fresh onion, tomato, capsicum, red chilli and wash it off.
- roast onion or chopped capsicum and smashed tomato.
- In a pan take some 2 tbsp olive oil and fry garlic and chili flakes until aromatic
- take a large pot, bring water to a boil cook pasta with salt until just cooked or boiled
- drain off and rinse them. drain in a colander and set aside.
- add onion and saute until golden
- pour in the pan pasta add some maggie masala and butter on it. mix it well.
- add 1 tbsp of vinegar on it and mix it
- add some sauce and mix it well.
- off the stove and add the pasta. toss well until mixed.
- serve hot.